We are excited to launch the Traceability algorithm in GO, which lets you analyze geolocation data at your areas of interest (AOIs) to discover and map where devices are coming from and going to. Simply draw your AOIs as usual, select the Traceability algorithm, and click Run!
Here are some examples of how Traceability can be used to provide novel insights into activities at your areas of interest:
- Supply Chain - Who are my suppliers also selling to? Who are my competitors buying from & selling to? How has this changed over time?
- Sustainable Sourcing - What is the first-mile sourcing footprint of each palm oil mill and soy crush plant in my supply chain?
- Real Estate - Where do visitors to a mall or office building come from & go to? Where do factory workers commute from? What routes are taken by trucks coming in & out of a distribution center?
- Tourism - Which countries do visitors to a theme park or attraction come from? Which hotels & airports do they frequent?
- Defense & Intelligence - Analyze troop movements - for example, during the Russian military build-up on the Ukrainian border. How are adversary military bases related to each other via personnel movements?
Click here to learn more about how to use the Traceability algorithm in your own projects.