New geolocation provider: Global II
- Adds geolocation coverage in the EU
- Historically, has a more stable panel and is thus subject to less noise (from panel shifts), compared to Global I (the old "Global" provider)
- Significantly lower latency (8 hours vs 4 days) compared to Global I, allowing for more real-time foot traffic analysis
We now support annotation of multi-class bounding-box objects - add missed detections (false negatives), remove incorrect detections (false positives), and change classes for mis-classified objects.
- Fixed incorrect overlapping bins in foot traffic heatmap visualizations (eg bins with 1-3 devices, 3-5, 5-7, …)
- Fixed validation error where AOIs were rejected incorrectly due to heatmap restrictions